Weatherproof Roofing is hiring again in the Tampa Bay area!
Position: Roofing Territory Manager
About the Job
WHO WE ARE:
We are a progressive, Tampa Bay-based firm with a commitment to providing a superior level of professionalism and personal customer service to clients from coast to coast.
Our team specializes in all aspects of exterior residential restoration and energy efficiency.
We are a three-time 2014 GAF MasterElite Certified Winner: “Consumer Protection”, “Installation Excellence” and “Training Excellence”.
WHAT WE NEED:
Sales Professionals to sell roofing in the Tampa Bay area. No industry experience required. We provide complete training.
PERKS AND COMPENSATION:
Our employees are paid on a competitive commission basis.
We are all about supporting, encouraging, and motivating our sales people. We are always coming up with new ideas and ways to motivate our sales people.
- Understand and follow the WeatherProof business and training processes.
- Giving accurate estimates to customers in a quick and timely manner.
- Explain estimates and be able to answer questions concerning the estimate.
- Customer service – initiating and receiving calls from customers and managing the process of problem resolution in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to market our services.
- Continually develop new business.
- Present an appropriate business appearance at all times while working.
- Accurately complete documents, which are essential for the operation of our business.
- Valid Driver’s License with satisfactory driving record.
- Computer knowledge and proficiency including email systems and Microsoft Office Package with the ability to formulate customer correspondence when necessary.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal for use in dealing with customers, office staff, consultants, estimators, and field staff.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented.
- Must be a team player and be able to multi-task
- Familiar with developing strong relationships with clients, field employees, and coworkers.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Keen intelligence and negotiation skills.